Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You mean I get PAID to play with kids?!

I had the BEST week @ work last week. We went to the park, play-groups, singing classes, took lots of walks and just most of all had a lot of laughs! I should have never doubted God, but for a while I just kept wondering "when will it be my turn to be happy?" Well, from the time I finally let go ( I think I have control issues lol) and trusted HIM for my happiness, I landed this job. I haven't been this happy (that wasn't dependent on anything or anyone) in so long, I forgot what it felt like. :) I joined a Community Group for single women @ my church. Jamie will actually lead this group and it will be held at our house 2 Sunday nights a month. We both are very excited to grow our relationship in Him thru this study. I say all this to show you that God is so amazing and will take care of us even when we think there is no hope. I have come so very far since the day that Adam and I broke up and I am so very thankful for that. I can now appreciate the highs and lows of that point in my life and look back and thank God for allowing me to go thru all that, just so I can learn who I am and what I want out of my life. I am enjoying my life here in Dallas and so very thankful that He picked this family for me!



I know that most of you know that I was a nanny for a wonderful family in Lewisville, TX for about a year right before I moved back to Longview. I have kept in touch with them thru emails ect. But, now since I'm back here in Dallas I got the opportunity to go and visit them. We had a great time catching up. Lu Lu was just 2 when I started and she's now 4 1/2, John Davis was just six weeks old when I started and he is 2 1/2. They have both grown up so much and it was a great time. Here is the pic I got from that evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment