Friday, June 26, 2009

Splish, Splash I was playing in the pool!

It's been a while since I've had time to update this thing. So, this will be short and sweet! This summer has been SO stinkin hot that all we want to do is swim! Temps have stayed in the upper 90's during the day. Seeing as though 3 days out of the week are spent at the pool, I thought it was only appropriate that I blog about our pool experiences! :)



We go to the 4 Seasons pool about 3 times a week. Before we talk about the kids...let's just take a second to talk about this amazing place!!! The first time Jamie took me, I couldn't believe my eyes. There are 4 different types of pools. We go to the family pool. It's a huge area with about 5 pools, none of them are deeper than 3 ft. There is also a beach area where the kids can go and play in the sand. Right when we arrive at the pool we are greeted by someone that is taking our order, poolside. :) We start off with milkshakes for the kids and smoothies for us! After we finish our beverages, we order our lunches (keep in mind, we never have to leave the pool) and about 30 min later we have a table with our lunches all set up. After lunch, we get back in the pool for about 45 min or so, depending on what time it is. Then, we sadly pack up and head home for naps. :(

Alright, so back to the kids...Campbell just this week started going under water on his own, which is so wonderful b/c they both are starting swim lessons next week. Caden usually gets knocked down a few times and comes up with a smile on her face. They both just love the water.

Here is a really cute pic of the kids together. It's very rare for me to get them together for a picture, so pretty much I gotta take what I can get!


I hope that everyone is having a fantastic summer! Oh wait...how could I forget!!! On my days off on the weekends are spent @ the lake. One of my really good friends boyfriend has a boat. So, we go out on Lake Ray Hubbard to knee board, wake board and just enjoy ourselves! Well, I decided to knee board and to my astonishment, I was able to get up! That is now my new hobby!


No comments:

Post a Comment