Friday, May 15, 2009

What an amazing time in my life! :)

I made it to the big city of Dallas! I am here and loving every single second. I got here on Tuesday night and met up with some old/new friends for dinner. Then I officially moved into the house on Wednesday morning. I haven't started work yet, but have been hanging out with the kids and having a grand ole time. I will report to duty on Monday ;) It's been great seeing friends and visiting some families I babysat for. I've been going and going since I got to town, but it's been so wonderful seeing everyone.

I don't know how much time I will have to update this once I start working, but I've heard from several people that yall have really enjoyed this. So, I will do my best to keep it updated! I'm planning on buying a camera on Monday and will take some pictures of the kids and the house etc.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment