Thursday, May 7, 2009

GOT THE JOB!!! :)

I couldn't be happier right now. I will be moving to Dallas next week sometime. My official start date is Monday May 18th. But, I may move a lot sooner. I am not subbing anymore, so I have the next week and a half to play! :) God has truly blessed me with the sweetest family! The kids and I had a blast the last few days. I got to bond and play and just run around all day with them. I kept thinking...I'm getting PAID TO PLAY! :) Jamie (the mom) and I have bonded in a much faster way than I ever expected. I know God placed her in my life for a very specific purpose and I can't wait to see how He is going to nurture and grow our relationship. We tell everyone that we feel like we are sisters. We are truly that close. We stayed up talking and laughing and just hangin out after the kids went to bed. I can't describe the happiness in my life right now. I have truly let everything and yes I mean everything stay in my past. I am moving on and not looking back! God has a super plan for me in Dallas for at least the next 2 years. I signed a 2 year agreement with her and hopefully stay with them for many years to come. Thank you all so very much for your prayers. This is evidence that God answers prayers in the most amazing way possible. I just had wait for His timing and it was all so very worth it! "Prayer changes everything because it releases God's wisdom into your circumstances." -- Joyce Meyer

I got to have a little "play" time with my girlfriends on Saturday. We went to the Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert and Lady Antebellum concert. It was pouring down raining the entire time, but we had the most fun. We sang and danced all in the rain. Here are some pictures to prove just how much fun a concert can be in the rain! :)









3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so happy for you. Also glad that I get to atleast follow your life on here so I know what the heck is going on! What happend to that phone call date we had? :) I guess I need to update my page now since it has been 8 months or more so you know what's going on with me! Love ya and happy for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you!! Sounds like the perfect opportunity!--Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen! I am so glad you are getting to stay in Texas and with an awesome family. It makes me very proud that you are doing so well!

    Miss ya much:) Katie Campbell Pyle

    ReplyDelete