Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Is this a dream?! :)

So, I am not going to even interview with the family in Frisco now. This other family is just too good for words! :) I'm going to spend the night with them on Friday night and she has a massage therapist that comes to HER HOUSE and she will get one and then she made an appt for me to get one right after her!? I'm in heaven! She has a membership @ the 4 Seasons and she goes there for the pool on the weekends! :) Id get 3 weeks paid vacation. I'll travel with her and the kids this summer to CA, WY and CO! We found out that she attends the same church I attended when I lived in Dallas (Watermark) and we will go to church together on this Sunday and then I'll work (paid of course) till Wednesday! :) She will also offer a free gym membership to any gym I want! YAY!!! She told me today that she does quarterly raises. Are you kidding ME?! Anyway, I am just so thrilled. There was a reason I haven't been able to find a family and this is why...HE was waiting for me to meet her and her adorable kids!! :)

1 comment:

  1. so So excited about this opportunity and this great family!! I think they sound sooo perfect for you! And, I could tell today that you were REALLY truly excited about it!! I'm so glad!! Have fun this weekend, and let me know how it went as soon as you get back!! :)

    ReplyDelete