Friday, April 24, 2009

Won't be leaving on a jet plane anytime soon!

Alright, well I got this email yesterday :

Hi Colleen - As much as I hate to say it ... I think this just may not be the right partnership. So sad. I really wish you all the best and hope you find a good family. Thanks and good luck!! Kris

So, that makes things REAL easy for me! :) I've contacted the family in Frisco and she is waiting for her husband to get back in town and will call me after she talks to him. I have a good feeling I will get this job.

Anyway, just wanted to keep ya posted on the progress!!! Have a GREAT weekend. I am SO excited, I'm going to have lunch tomorrow in Houston with an old jr. high best friend, Kyann Goode. I haven't seen her since I was like a sophomore. So, we are goin to be like lil girls, laughing and catching up! I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment