Monday, April 27, 2009

My life is GREAT! God is even BETTER!!! :)

Well, I will be heading to Dallas this weekend to now interview with 2 families. The first one I will interview with just found me on enannysource last night. We've been emailing all day. They are offering me $100 more a week that the family in Frisco. My day would end @ 4. The kids are 2 and 1. I would have my hands full, but right now, I think I need to be very busy! :) I'm going to attach some pictures of this beautiful family. Oh and the biggest difference is she is a single mom. I won't go into details but, she is a strong Christian lady and I would be HONORED to work for her!










Now the other family has 4 1/2 year old triplets and a 12 yr old. So, that right there can sum up the whole family! :) My hours with this family would be 6:30am-9am and then pick them up from pre-school and school @ 3 and wouldn't get off until 8:30 or 9. I don't have any pictures of this family, but they are very adorable as well.

As you can see, I will once again ask for your prayers. I know God has an awesome plan for my life and I just want to do what HIS will is for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment